Saturday, April 4, 2015

DAY 40 YOU ARE A VICTOR! 2x2

(Dear brother and sister in Christ; this my last post for Lent. Thank you for all your prayers, encouragement, emails, suggestions and support. God Bless.
Beginning next week I will be posting once or twice a week.)

1 Corinthians 15:51- 57

A father and his young son were driving down a country road one sunny afternoon when suddenly a bee flew in the car window. Being deathly allergic to bee stings, the boy began to panic as the bee buzzed all around inside the car. Seeing the horror on his child’s face, the father reached out and caught the bee in his hand. Soon, he slowly opened his hand and the bee began to buzz around once again. Again, the boy began to panic. The father reached over to his son, and showed him his hand with the stinger stuck in his palm. “Relax, son,” the father said, “I took the sting, and the bee can’t hurt you anymore.”

Dear brother and sister in Christ; through Jesus’ empty tomb is God is comforting you “Relax, my child, I took the sting, death can’t hurt you anymore.” Because of Jesus, you and I don’t have to fear death. Why fear when we have the promise that one day we will live forever with Him in Heaven?

So let’s thank God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (I Corinthians 15:57)


Giver of life, I thank you for giving me, through Jesus’ resurrection, the hope that one day I will be with you forever. Giver of life, have mercy on me and shower me with your grace so that I can teach others about Jesus. In His name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment