Thursday, February 18, 2016

How to tell others you are a Disciple of Jesus. Day 8

Love is all you need!

By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13:35

I have titled this post ‘Love is all you need’ – to talk about Christian love, not the Beatles’ song. The next few days I plan to write about true love as the Bible teaches us. But today I will talk about a song that should be (IMHO) on our minds all the time (1) to remind us and (2) to inform others that we are indeed the disciples of Jesus. The song is by Peter Scholtes and I discovered this song just a few years ago.


By the way how do you know you are saved?  Apostle John answers this “We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brothers. Whoever does not love abides in death.” I John 3:14

Thank You God for loving me and showing your love through Jesus. Help me not just to talk about love but to truly love your creation. Help me to love others in His Name. Amen!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I stayed up to read today's post. I waited all day for it. Thanks and God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete